Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow. A new year is upon us...where did the last one go?

2010 was a year full of trials for us, but as I look back on it and think of God's faithfulness through it all, I can honestly say that through the greatest trials come the greatest blessings.
It is in those great trials that we see the hand of God at work.
It is in those great trials that we turn to Him and draw closer to Him.

Even in our darkest moments from this past year, there was something to be thankful for.
SomeOne to be thankful for. God never left us, He was always there, leading us every step of the way.

I am so thankful to have walked through the past year with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Although it is gone, I'm not going to say "Good riddance" or "Boy am I glad that year is over!"
:-)
We received the blessing of Jethro in 2010, we saw God work miracles in his life.
God stretched me in so many areas this past year, and I have done many things I wasn't sure I was capable of doing.
I am thankful for 2010 and the lessons learned, the gifts of new friendships, the blessing of
the best medical folk around.
I am thankful for the perspective 2010 has given me.
I am looking forward to the promise and potential held in 2011.

May you see blessings in everything God brings your way this coming year.
May you have the ultimate blessing of knowing Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment