Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Sign for Jethro...or you....


One of my favorite blogs to visit is the Nesting Place . The Nester is all about making our homes beautiful, without worrying if it's perfect. And she likes cheap! :-D She "shops the house" a lot to come up with just what she needs. And let's face it, shopping the house, is much, much cheaper than shopping anywhere else.

Today when I went to check out her latest post, she was sharing about Dayspring's new product. Customizable signs. You can go to the Dayspring-Danielson site and play around. You pick the product you like, and then you can put your own information in, hit the "update" button, and wah-lah! There is the product you have created. The sign at the top of this post is one I created on the site. I'm hoping to win a gift certificate from the Nester, so that I can order it. But, if I don't, I'll probably talk to Daddy about ordering it for Jethro anyway. I just love the verse I found in Jeremiah to put on it.

"Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed, save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise." Jeremiah 17:14

Anyway, if you're looking for a unique decorating idea or a wonderful gift, go check it out!

As an aside, we have a cardiologist appointment on Tuesday, so I'll update on Jethro then.

2 comments:

  1. Mother of 8 children! Mrs. Dole, you are my hero! Beautiful sign, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This caught my eye because you don't see the name Jethro very often and that is my husbands name! I will pray for your precious baby. Blessings Stephanie

    ReplyDelete