Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WIFD day 3

So, today is just a day at home. I need to get some laundry done, organize the school room (or at least start!), and get working on supper. I have a webinar this evening, so I need to have supper stuff ready to go before the webinar starts.

It's a little cooler here today, and the house tends to stay nice and cool ~ almost chilly if we have left the windows open over night. So I have on long sleeves.

I am wearing a grey Motherhood hoodie with a deep v-neck ~ thrifted, a lapis blue tank...I think it's Old Navy ~ thrifted, and a denim and floral Motherhood skirt ~ also thrifted. Just flip flops for shoes. For jewelry, I am wearing a lapis blue pendant that belonged to my great aunt Olga. One of the few pieces of jewelry left that I inherited from her. It's a favorite, so I had it at the hospital with me when the house burned. I am also wearing heart shaped earrings with blue handpainted roses on them ~ yep, you guessed it, they are thrifted as well. :-)


The skirt is a bit longer than knee length and it's tiered.



Here is a closeup of the pendant.

No comments:

Post a Comment