Thursday, July 28, 2011

WIFD days 4 and 5

I missed posting yesterday! Mike was gone most of the day, and by the time he got home and took my picture, I was too tired to mess with posting. :-)

Yesterday was an at-home day ~ Yay!! Wednesday afternoons Jethro's physical therapist comes to the house, so usually the morning is spent getting things tidy and ready for his PT.

I wore a brown and white floral motherhood shirt ~ thrifted, a navy Down East Basics skirt (not maternity, but it's a nice stretchy knit!) ~ thrifted, flip flops from Fred Meyer, and my necklace is from WalMart.
Ezra decided to pose with me. :-) He was just in from playing in the hot tub (which is basically a small swimming pool at this point ~ no heat!)

Today, I wore the blue skirt again, but with a yellow plaid Old Navy top ~ thrifted. Just another day at home, trying to get some laundry done.

Sorry for the quality of the picture. I decided to do a self-portrait instead of asking someone to take my picture.


It's hard to see in this photo, but the top has a button placket, and pin tucks on either side, down to the empire waist. And, just little flutter sleeves.



No comments:

Post a Comment