Wow, it's the 18th already! Today I am thankful for:
- Numbered bullet lists, so I don't have to keep track. :-)
- eBay. Often when I can't find or afford what I'm looking for in town, I can get on eBay and there it is for a price I am willing to pay.
- Instant messaging. What a great way to keep in touch with friends.
- That we live within a few miles of my parents. I am so thankful that my children are able to spend time with their grandparents and really get to know them. What a blessing.
- The ability to sew.
- Snow. It's here. I wasn't quite ready for it, but one of the things I love about North Idaho is we have real seasons, and I do love snow.
- Grocery stores and the abundance of food within them.
- Jethro's heart. I see Jethro's heart as a physical picture of our spiritual heart. Broken and incompatible with life ~ until the Great Physician heals it.
- The look in Jethro's eyes when he spots me. :-)
- Cell phones.
- That Garth didn't do more damage when he slammed his finger in the door this morning.
- For each breath I take.
- Ezra and how much he loves his baby brother.
- My Grandma and the godly influence she was in my life.
- The smell of pipe tobacco. It always brings to mind my dear, wonderful Grandpa.
- Clear roads on a snowy day.
- Christmas movies.
- A baby without oral aversions!
|A true Dole...double fisting it!|