Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful for 19...

Today I am thankful for:
  1. Army guys all over my floor, for that means there are little boys in my home.
  2. Baby snuggles.
  3. Meat in the freezer.
  4. Stairs in my house.
  5. The furnace guy is done.
  6. Insulation is going in.
  7. That God has blessed me with 9 amazing children.
  8. He (God) never gives up on me.
  9. My brother, Clint. Thinking of him tonight and praying for his safety.
  10. That Bob loves to mess around in the kitchen ~ mess being the key word. :-)
  11. Jethro's home medical co. What a blessing to have needed supplies delivered to our doorstep.
  12. Jethro's nutritionist. She is another one of his peeps that is always so encouraging, and open to natural health things. I love being able to bounce ideas off of her. She is a true blessing to us.
  13. Possibilities
  14. Hope
  15. No colds so far!
  16. The Christmas contata our church is performing. It's more of a community event, with folks from various churches coming together to sing of the miracle of the incarnation. It's always a wonderful time of fellowship.
  17. Warm slippers.
  18. God's provision of snow clothes for the children.
  19. A son willing to drive to Spokane to rescue his Mama. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment