Monday, November 8, 2010

8 Things...

I missed yesterday here on the blog, but I did have 7 things I was thankful for! How about you? How are you doing with this 'thankful challenge'?

Today I am thankful for:
*My kitchen starting to take shape. Mike has my pantry and the wall next to it framed in.
*Stairs! We have 4 flights of stairs in the house, and 3 are built.
*A Pastor that knows how to build stairs and is willing to come to our house and do that.
*Windows going in today.
*Waking up next to little boys who have 'snuck' into my bed during the night.
*The internet. So much potential for bad, but also for good! We have gotten several things for our home via the internet, and for a much better price than locally.
*The wonderful community I have found online. During a time I desperately need support and understanding, 'virtual' friends have really filled a void in my life.
*My Beloved.

So what are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment